Sunday, December 7, 2008

my Choice

YEs i know many people feel the decision that i am making to pursue my heart is a dream and may not occur. But if i thought that way i would never do a lot of things. This is the beauty in risk and following your heart this is the rush you get in your body to just go. Do something different do what you love live your life and do what you want for a living. I am not one to judge because not everyone has the same aspiration as me and who am I to say they are less or more, i dont determine worth. But i know that i have been given a talent at what I do, a talent where only those who have known me for a while know about and htey can testify that i am talented at it. I know i can do it, I know i will do it. The same way most dedicate 4 years and more to college and more school, i do for my profession.

To graduate and not have a job or even use my degree is a waste. I cant be the only one who sees this; but perhaps I am one of the few(i know) to get out and do something about it (not go!) . I ahve no problem with going to school if there was a profession i wanted out of a given major; but there isn't. So i do what i love, and stop this rediculous cycle of loans and classes which dont pertain to my major. im good im gone im blessed and I am very happy! I am going to make it. I am because i will put my life into THIS, my soul, my HEART! pay doesnt matter, as long as I am doing what i love and someone is seeing this for the first time and enjoying it!!!! But im not going to lie to be paid 5,6,7 and more figures is also a dream so let it happen. to be heard, to be seen, to be interviewed bring it!

.peace and my heart

No comments: